Personal Foot Care Solutions
- Do you ever experience foot pain?
- Do your feet ache after a long day at work?
- Do you avoid exercising because you want to keep the pressure off your feet?
- Have you been searching for ways to help your feet feel better, but are having trouble finding the best solution?
It can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be…
Your Foot Care Options
Depending on your feet, you could schedule a consultation with a podiatrist. Based on the professional diagnosis of your medical foot specialist, you can make decisions on the most appropriate plan of action to improve the health of your feet. Some problems might easily be fixed with surgery.
This can be a quick fix, but any medical procedure is going to be expensive. In addition to the financial investment you will also have to plan for your recovery. It will require time off work and time off your feet. Plus there are no guarantees! You face the possibility that the pain you had, might just be replaced with new or different problems once the procedures are completed.
Your next option might be orthotics, or special arch support inserts for your shoes. These can be bought off the shelf, designed as a one-pair-fits-all (but really each of us have unique and different feet).
Or you can pay hundreds of dollars for custom fit inserts that are molded specifically for the contours of your feet. While arch supports can be very helpful, there can be a few drawbacks here also. Our feet are designed to be strong and flexible, with the ability to adapt to the surfaces we walk on. As your health and posture improve, your feet will change too. If you purchase inserts that can not be readjusted as your body changes they may at some point make you feel worse instead of better.
There’s a better way…
Before you take drastic measures, schedule surgery, or invest in expensive inserts, you owe it to yourself to consider learning the exercises in the “Fantastic Feet” book that have helped many others improve the health of their ankles, arches and toes!
Relieve your foot pain
Why not start with a safe, simple, economical approach to improving health. Exercises specifically designed for your feet are detailed in full, complete with illustrations in Fantastic Feet.
We spend time exercising every other part of our body but don’t do much for our feet. We cram them into poorly fitting shoes, stand for long hours, pound the pavement to exercises our heart & lungs, and wear old and beloved “favorite” shoes that gave up supporting our feet a long time ago.
By learning a simple and fun series of exercises that you can do at home, or at work, you can start improving the strength and flexibility of your feet and ankles, and training the muscles of your feet and lower legs to provide real support for your body from the inside out.
Treat your feet!
Whether you have flat feet, high arches, bunions, hammer toes, or healthy feet
and you want to keep them that way…the FANTASTIC FEET exercises, can benefit you.
With only a few minutes of practicing these easy to learn FANTASTIC FEET! exercises just 2-3 times a week, you can significantly improve how your feet feel, and enjoy the benefits of improving your posture from the ground up.
Work at your own pace! There are exercises that are performed lying down, seated and standing so that you can pick the level that’s most appropriate for you, with lots of choices to challenge you when you’re ready for more.
Best of all, these exercises can work for all ages!
Click on one of these Fantastic Feet! Solutions to learn more.
The Fantastic Feet! Workshop is excellent for developing a quick and easy exercise program to improve the subtle muscle imbalances that start at the feet and affect our posture and health. Learn exercises for healthy and happy feet today!
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Pilates Arc Barrel Combo $189 Stamina® Pilates Arc Barrel, “A Barrel of Fun!” (Book or eBook) and Workout Video
- Pilates Arc Barrel $169 Stamina® Pilates Arc Barrel
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ $159 Includes Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback, Circulator Reflexology Mat, Foot Fitness Kit, Yamuna Foot Savers and Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle
- The BIG Foot Bundle $125 Includes Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback, Foot Fitness Kit, Yamuna Foot Savers with DVD, Circulator Foot Reflexology Mat and Two Pairs of Toe Sox
- Baby Steps Bundle $59.50 Includes Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback, Therabands (Blue/Green) and Circulator Foot Reflexology Mat
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Yamuna Foot Savers with DVD 59.95 2 Foot Savers with Workout DVD
- The Circulator: Foot Reflexology Massage Mat $39.95 Foot Reflexology Massage Mat
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout Audio $37 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout Audio
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Foam Rollers $20 Pilates Foam Roller in Three Styles
- Toe Sox $15 Black Pilates and Yoga Socks
- Therabands $10 Exercise Bands in a Variety of Four Strength and Resistance Levels
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $12 1:12 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Tips & Tricks for a Stress-Free Life $49 eBook and 52-Week eCourse
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD/VHS
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Theme of the Day $15 37-Page Booklet by Aliesa George
- Centerworks® Pilates Training Manuals $225 Eight Pilates Teacher-Training “How-to” Manuals by Aliesa George
- The Barrels Manual $40 100-Page Pilates Teacher-Training Exercise Manual by Aliesa George
- The Cadillac Manual $40 113-Page Pilates Teacher-Training Exercise Manual by Aliesa George
- The Chairs Manual $40 74-Page Pilates Teacher-Training Exercise Manual by Aliesa George
- The Reformer Manual $40 117-Page Pilates Teacher-Training Exercise Manual by Aliesa George
- Basic Matwork Manual $25 68-Page Pilates Teacher-Training Exercise Manual by Aliesa George
- Intermediate Matwork Manual $25 68-Page Pilates Teacher-Training Exercise Manual by Aliesa George
- Advanced Matwork Manual $25 56-Page Pilates Teacher-Training Exercise Manual by Aliesa George
- Supplemental Equipment Manual $15 57-Page Pilates Teacher-Training Exercise Manual by Aliesa George