Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride
Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
I’m super-excited to announce that after YEARS in process, my book Pilates Walk™ Tips and Techniques for a Healthy Stride is finally available. Learn the system I use with my in-studio clients and have been teaching for years at Pilates-Walk workshops to improve gait and get everything from your head to your toes integrated, coordinated, and working well, to maximize the health benefits of every step you take.
Walking provides a great whole-body workout, but only if you’re using everything well. Most of us have muscle habits that are inhibiting our stride. Whether it’s from siting at a desk all day, muscle imbalances from sport training, being a mom and carrying your kids on one hip all the time, past injuries, or just lack of awareness for what muscles you’re using to move… Becoming more aware of your current habits, and discovering new ways to move with the Pilates Walk system, can help you fine-tune your fitness for an even healthier YOU!
It’s nice to think that you’re out for a walk to improve your health, but if you’re not engaged with both your brain and body to pay attention to how you’re moving, you might be missing out on the true health benefits your walking workouts can provide.
The Pilates Walk system covers everything from your head to your toes:
- Learn Centerworks® M.O.V.E.ment concepts designed to integrate mind and body.
- Experience simple Pilates Walk prep exercises that will help you retrain each part of your body to improve your healthy stride.
- Find the support you need to stand taller, engage more muscles, and move with freedom and ease.
Use the Pilates Walk System and Training Techniques to:
- Improve Posture and Breathing
- Increase Stability and Support
- Develop Healthy Hips, Legs and Feet
- Activate the Core
- Enhance Torso Control & Mobility
- Use Your Arm Swing Effectively
Discover how much more of a whole-body workout you’ll get while walking by incorporating the Pilates-Walk training principles, concepts, and exercises into your weekly workouts.
Whether you walk as a dedicated fitness activity, or just walk as a part of your daily life routine. Improve how you move with Pilates Walk Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride.
A few people already have their copies of this book, and I’m already starting to get some great feedback about this walking resource:
“Got the Pilates-Walk book. Really enjoying it. Thanks!”
“My client, who had a stroke 8 years ago, bought your Pilates Walk book. He loves it. He asked if you wrote any other books and I loaned him my copy of Fantastic Feet. We’ve worked on his feet a lot. He said he has never been aware of all the information that I’ve told him (which I learned from you) and what’s in your book(s). He never thought he’d be able to balance on one foot again. He can now put his pants on without holding onto something. He is very proud of that. Thx!!!”
–Jamie S. Pilates Teacher, Inhale/Exhale Studio
No Pilates experience necessary to benefit from the tips and techniques you’ll find in this book. Use this resource on your own at home and start putting these easy-to-learn Pilates Walk techniques into practice during your walking workouts. Order your copy of the Pilates Walk™ book today!
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- Stretch Out Strap™ (XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster) 18.95 Includes XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ $159 Includes Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback, Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Foot Fitness Kit, Yamuna Foot Savers and Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Yamuna Foot Savers with DVD 59.95 2 Foot Savers with Workout DVD
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George