Affiliate Program Frequently Asked Questions
If you haven’t already done so, please look over the short description of how the program works. That overview will help to clarify many of the answers on this page.
Answer: No matter how you integrate it into your website, we give you complete control.
You can have one of our banners on your site as the link to Centerworks.com OR you can just have a text link to us directly from your main page, your “other links” page, or wherever you deem appropriate at your site.
We recommend that you link to us on your main page because of the exposure. For example; you could just have a Centerworks.com banner on your main page OR your could have us listed in your main menu (if applicable).
Here are a couple of other pointers for listing Centerworks.com at your website.
- Placing our banner(s) on your site: This is the most common and easiest way to earn referral fees. Simply place a Centerworks.com banner on high traffic parts of your website for visitors to click on (banners are supplied with our Welcome Package that is emailed to you after you have applied for the Affiliate Program).
- Topically-oriented websites: Most websites, especially those that focus on a particular subject area, will want to set up a link from their main page used specifically to link to Centerworks.com. In other words, with your selections on your main page (main menu), you would have Centerworks.com as an option. It would look as if Centerworks.com is part of your website, but it is really going to our server.
- Magazine-styled sites: Sites featuring articles, reviews and interviews may want to use a different approach. Interviews with or stories or reviews about Centerworks.com’s products might serve your website better than a banner link.
Answer: Simply stated, you link to the Centersworks.com website. In turn, we’ll run everything for you by recording, processing and fulfilling your customer orders.
Your visitors will visit your website and link to the Centerworks.com web page you present to them. They buy a Centerworks® product by using our online ordering process. It is all hands free. We do all the work and you receive a referral check every month for linking to our site.
Answer: No. We are solely responsible for developing and producing our free tips and products’ descriptions/stats, therefore we can update the site as necessary with new additions, new order processing options, price changes, etc. Centerworks.com cannot be responsible for any errors in your descriptions of these tips or products offered, by you not updating your pages as often as we do. We also offer a secure website which is essential in collecting online orders.
Answer: Referral fees are earned on each sale. Every product order placed through your sponsoring website with Centerworks.com online order system will be eligible for the related referral fee. (Products non-exclusive to Centerworks® are not eligible for referral fees.)
Answer: We will provide you with special formatted URL’s (one for each resalable product) that you will use to link to our site. These URL’s will identify a particular “Affiliate Number” for us to display, and your unique store code which we use to track your referral fees as they are earned.
This number is assigned to you after you apply for the affiliates program. Our custom designed software then hides that affiliate number in all forms of ordering the products. The affiliates number is hidden in HTML code of the online order forms so the customer never even sees it.
Note that we have very sophisticated software that we have installed (it cost tens of thousands of dollars to develop) that goes beyond any other tracking software available.
Answer: Once you join, we give you a special URL where you can view how many visitors have traveled from your site to Centerworks.com and how many of each product were sold on a daily basis (including the customer’s name and how they ordered). You will receive an email copy of each order moments after it is placed (for your records). You will receive your referral fee check on a monthly basis.
Answer: Low traffic websites can expect $30.00-$75.00 a month. Heavier traveled sites can expect $75.00-$250.00 a month, and large sites can expect $300+ a month. It depends on the type of people that visit your site, how many visitors you receive monthly, and how much exposure you give the link(s) to Centerworks.com.
Answer: We will not tolerate affiliates who signup just for our program so that they can purchase solely for themselves and profit from it. Furthermore, we will not pay commissions on products that affiliates purchase for themselves through their own link.
Answer: Please read our operating agreement. It details all the terms and conditions of our program.
If you have any other questions, please contact us online, or call us at 1-800-946-7804 or (316) 942-1111.
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- Stretch Out Strap™ (XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster) 18.95 Includes XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ $159 Includes Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback, Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Foot Fitness Kit, Yamuna Foot Savers and Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Yamuna Foot Savers with DVD 59.95 2 Foot Savers with Workout DVD
- The Circulator: Foot Reflexology Massage Mat $39.95 Foot Reflexology Massage Mat
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George