Healthy Sugar-Free Chocolate Recipes – Yummy!
You’ve got to try these Sugar-Free Chocolate recipes made with Stevia.
These Chocolate Bites (Bombs) are Yummy! In the picture the lighter chocolates are my Cappuccino Chocolate Bites, and the darker ones are Double Chocolate Almond bites. Trust me, you’re going to want to make these sugar-free chocolate recipes.
I Love Chocolate! Bet you do too if you’re reading this. I’m celebrating a 30 pound weight-loss since Thanksgiving, and am working on re-setting my metabolism to maintain my new “skinny” weight. Sugar and fat have been non-existent in my diet for a while, which has meant no chocolates or desserts (other than fruit, which can be very satisfying.) But OH fruit with Chocolate tastes so much better. And it’s funny, while I used to consume too many calories (and not always the best types of calories) which had my body gaining weight, holding onto inflammation, and hyper-sensitive to way too many foods. I’m now able to eat a lot of things that used to bother me, and now I’m actually finding it difficult to get in all the calories I need to be consuming daily to maintain my weight!
Which is how I found these fabulous sugar-free Chocolate recipes. And of course because I find it completely impossible to actually follow a recipe, I’m now off on a tangent creating a bunch of new variations to taste and try!
I’m listing my first two recipes in this post since after posting this pic of my chocolates on Facebook, I had a bunch of people begging for these recipes. They are super-easy to make, give it a try and let me know what you think.
Double Chocolate Almond Bites (Bombs)
Dark Chocolate Layer
2 T Coconut Oil, melted
1 T Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
2 dropperfuls Stevia (I used chocolate flavored stevia)
Almond Chocolate Layer
1 T Coconut Oil, melted
1 T Almond Butter
½ T Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (I used the Dark cocoa powder)
1 dropperful Stevia (I used chocolate flavored stevia)
sprinkle of Pink Salt
- Combine all ingredients for Dark Chocolate Layer in measuring cup with pour spout
- Pour into tray (I used candy molds, but an ice cube tray, or mini-muffin tins work great too)
- Place in freezer until solid. 5-10 min.
- Combine all ingredients for Almond Chocolate Layer
- Pour on top of solidified Dark Chocolate Layer
- Return to freezer until solid
By my calculations the entire recipe is approximately 465 calories. So depending on how many you make, divide 465 by the number of bites and you’ll have a per bite calorie count. I ended up with 15 little chocolates so approximately 31 calories each! If you’re using ice cube trays you might have bigger bites and more calories per piece!
Cappuccino Chocolate Bites (Bombs)
These are the “BOMB!” So yummy!
4 T Coconut Oil
1 T Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder
2 packets of FUXION Ganomas Café Cappuccino USA
2 dropperfuls of Stevia (I used toffee, but chocolate, or plain would be great too)
1 T Cacao Brew (fine-ground roasted cacao beans) World Berries brand from Natural Grocerers.
- Melt Coconut oil
- Add cocoa powder, dry Cappuccino powder, stevia, and cacao bits
- Pour into candy mold, ice cube tray, or mini-muffin tins
- Freeze until solidified.
A tad higher total calories on this recipe 562, but I poured more bites out of this, 20 to be exact, so my actual per piece calorie count came out to 28 per bite. Do the math, it will depend on how big your bites end up being.
These are such a great alternative to a candy bar! Healthy fat, sugar-free, and YUMMY! I’m sure once you whip up a batch, you’re going to start creating your own delicious flavor combinations. Have fun making healthy sugar-free chocolates in your own kitchen with these two sugar-free chocolate recipes.
You can find the original recipe for Double Chocolate Almond Bites (Bombs) on this website – http://nutrimostrecipes.com/
The Cappuccino Packets that I used to flavor my Cappuccino Chocolate Bombs is from a new company called FUXION, that’s in pre-launch in the USA (and full disclosure, I’m an independent business owner, and super-jazzed up about these products and the company!) The FUXION product used in my cappuccino chocolate bites is Ganomas Café Cappuccino USA, this product makes a fabulous drink, and I’ve got another recipe or two to share that I’ve come up with using this. (P.S. I didn’t use to like coffee, but LOVE drinking this!) If you want to check it out, and order some to make chocolates, click here. And please contact me if you’d like to learn more about the FUXION opportunity.
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- Stretch Out Strap™ (XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster) 18.95 Includes XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ $159 Includes Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback, Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Foot Fitness Kit, Yamuna Foot Savers and Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Yamuna Foot Savers with DVD 59.95 2 Foot Savers with Workout DVD
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George