Committed to Helping You Enjoy “Movement for Health” Through Pilates, Foot-Fitness, and Functional Movement Exercises, and the Development of Healthy-Life Habits
At Centerworks®, our vision is to inspire and educate the world to enjoy transformational wellness success through discovery and development of healthy-life habits with Intentional Movement TrainingTM.
Our mission is to inspire others to think, learn, and grow by teaching strategies and solutions to achieve transformational wellness success for revelation and evolution into a healthier, happier life. By enhancing the mind-body connection, improving strength, flexibility, posture, body mechanics, and overall fitness everyone has the opportunity to live a pain-free, healthy, and active life.
We Strive To:
- Promote the benefits of whole-body health, wellness, and an improved quality of life through the development of safe and effective lifetime exercise habits.
- Offer quality programs and services that will assist each individual with improved fitness and the achievement of personal wellness goals.
- Maintain high standards of integrity & honesty, and develop all relationships with confidentiality, trust and mutual respect.
- Educate and motivate in a positive manner with the understanding that every person is unique and should be treated as such.
- Lead by example, by always striving to increase our level of experience and expertise for both personal growth, and for the benefit of providing superior service to our customers.
- Meet or surpass standards set in the wellness industry for teaching safe and effective exercise workshops and educational programs.
- Provide superior programs and resources for Pilates teachers, fitness & health professionals, and the general public so that together we can create a healthier, happier planet Earth.
PMA-CPT, Founder & President of Centerworks®
Intentional Movement TrainingTM Specialist
& Transformational Change Agent for Wellness Success
- Founder & President, Centerworks®
- BFA – Modern Dance, Texas Christian University
- PMA Certified Pilates Teacher
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Group Exercise Leader
- IIOM Bigu Qigong Instructor
- Selfgrowth.com’s Expert – Official Guide to Pilates
- Author of Fantastic Feet! Exercises to Strengthen the Ankles, Arches, & Toes and numerous additional books, products, resources and articles for Pilates, Foot Fitness, and Whole-Body Health
The Pilates Method can be used by everyone, regardless of age or physical limitations.
Aliesa George as quoted in the book:
The Pilates Method of Body Conditioning by Gallagher & Kryzanowska
Aliesa George is the founder and president of Centerworks®, creator of Awesome Workshops!™, author of Fantastic Feet! and numerous other titles, and designer of the Super Ankles Foot Fit Board Workout Program. She is an ACE-Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor, a PMA-Certified Pilates teacher, Bigu Qigong instructor, Pilates, foot fitness, functional movement, and mind-body health and healing expert.
Thousands of people over the last 30+ years have benefited from Aliesa’s inspiring expertise. She has taught toddlers how to do flips and tricks, helped athletes excel in sports from baseball and football to dance, dressage and triathlons. She’s worked with doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists to provide a Pilates perspective to help clients get back to health from foot problems, knee problems, hip and back pain and shoulder injuries.
Aliesa strongly supports utilizing mind-body activities, Pilates and functional movement re-education to assist the healing process for physical, mental, and emotional pain or trauma through the development of healthy movement habits.
It is the birthright of every person on the planet to enjoy wellness success and live a happy, healthy and active life!
Aliesa is the author of numerous information-packed books, audio, and video programs including: Fantastic Feet! Exercises to Strengthen the Ankles, Arches, and Toes, Posture Principles for Health, A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Exercises, Super Ankles, Tips & Tricks for a Stress-Free Life, eight Centerworks® Pilates exercise training manuals, and many hundreds of helpful blog posts and articles for health improvement and wellness success.
Aliesa’s extensive background in athletics, dance, fitness, Pilates, and mind-body health provides her clients an unique advantage. She focuses on getting results and delivers information, programs, and presentations in a fun, entertaining style to motivate and inspire clients, class participants and audiences around the world.
Aliesa helps mentor clients and health professionals to become confident and proactive by developing Intentional Movement Training SystemsTM to quickly begin incorporating transformational wellness success strategies into their workouts and daily life activities to support, improve, and maintain optimal whole-body health!
Hire Aliesa George
Already Hired Aliesa George?
Discover Aliesa’s available products and resources or find out how to hire her for a speaking or training presentation!
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- Stretch Out Strap™ (XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster) 18.95 Includes XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ 2.0 $195 Includes Fantastic Feet Book, Arch Activators (pair), Toe Bandz Kit (4 bands + mini massage ball), Toe Separators Kit (1 pair skinny & 1 pair wide), Super-Ankle Board + exercise booklet and video training program, Foot Fitness COMBO Exercise Selection Guide Booklet -- All in a convenient, portable mesh carry bag; PLUS the Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Fantastic Feet mini-foot fitness kit (sticks, stones, TheraBand, and mini-massage ball), RunFit Kit 2.0 Quick Reference Guide (laminated charts) (to help you pick the best Run-Fit training tool/exercises to get started, based on the foot-care issues you may be dealing with…), Run-Fit Kit backpack to keep everything together, easy to find, and ready to use for your at-home, and on-the-go workouts.
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George