Rediscover the Benefits of Getting Back to Basics: Pilates Professional Development at Foundations 101
Are you currently teaching Pilates? Are you hungry for tips, techniques and exercises to increase your knowledge base and Pilates professional development? Consider attending the Centerworks Foundations 101 Workshop.
Foundations 101 explores tools and teaching techniques to enrich your clients’ workouts and continue helping fine-tune your clients functional movement skills to maximize benefits for their Pilates workouts.
Check out what these Centerworks graduates
said about their experience
“As an instructor, fundamentals are invaluable tools that I can use with students at any level, whether they are a beginner just starting their Pilates journey, or an advanced student who needs to wake a certain part of their body back up that day.” –Amber Blackmore
“Since I didn’t learn the Fundamentals before I learned Pilates, I didn’t understand the need to do them during teacher-training. But now, I understand how crucial they are to my ability to comprehend the Method and how that understanding directly affects my ability to teach. Everything builds on the fundamentals – without them it’s much more difficult to understand Pilates. Not every person can walk into a studio and correctly engage the proper muscles to do Pilates without causing injury, and these pre-exercises help ensure that my clients build strength, awareness and control in a safe way.” –Susan Lovell Campbell
“The program at Centerworks is thoughtfully designed. Foundations 101 is thorough and clear with instruction using written, demonstration, visual, tactile learning methods, (and above all) a problem-solving mind to internalize concepts. The comprehensive approach to Aliesa’s/Centerworks format is of very high quality.” –Nikki Ball Wilkins
Rediscover the Benefits of Getting Back to Basics.
Learn new tips and techniques for your training programs (and refresh on things you might not be cueing) to help your clients improve breathing, posture, body awareness, form and function.
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ 2.0 $195 Includes Fantastic Feet Book, Arch Activators (pair), Toe Bandz Kit (4 bands + mini massage ball), Toe Separators Kit (1 pair skinny & 1 pair wide), Super-Ankle Board + exercise booklet and video training program, Foot Fitness COMBO Exercise Selection Guide Booklet -- All in a convenient, portable mesh carry bag; PLUS the Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Fantastic Feet mini-foot fitness kit (sticks, stones, TheraBand, and mini-massage ball), RunFit Kit 2.0 Quick Reference Guide (laminated charts) (to help you pick the best Run-Fit training tool/exercises to get started, based on the foot-care issues you may be dealing with…), Run-Fit Kit backpack to keep everything together, easy to find, and ready to use for your at-home, and on-the-go workouts.
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $10 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $10 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $10 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $10 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $59 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $27 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $14 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George