Centerworks.com Ranks as One of the Top 75 Pilates Blogs
How cool is this? To get an email, out of the blue telling me that Centerworks.com has been ranked by Feedspot as having one of the Top 75 Pilates Blogs on the web for 2017.
Then to find out that out of 75 Pilates blogs, Centerworks is ranked 11th! Woo Hoo!! I love teaching Pilates, and for all the people out there that can’t make it to my studio to take Private lessons and classes with me, I’m glad you’re finding and reading my blog posts.
I truly hope that whether you are a fellow Pilates teacher, avid student, or just getting started discovering what Pilates is, what it can do, and how it can help improve your whole-body health, that reading the articles on my blog spark an idea, educate you to think about how your stand, sit, and move, or inspire you to delve even deeper into paying attention to how your body is put together to move well. Better posture, breathing, and body awareness to improve functional movement and achieve wellness success is the message I want to help spread to the world. I strongly believe that the Pilates Method is one of the best systems available to help maintain good health.
Our bodies were designed to move. When we’re moving well, nothing hurts, and everything stays healthy. Life throws us curveballs and challenges which is why Pilates is a practice. But with so many wonderful Pilates exercises and such brilliantly designed Pilates equipment to play on – every workout can be a health-enhancing experience. Plus, I consider Pilates to be a “rabbit-hole” of opportunities to further develop the mind-body connection while improving strength, flexibility, and fitness.
It’s hard to believe that I’m now twenty-five years into my full-time career as a Pilates Teacher and studio owner. And still, every single day I learn something new about the body that can help me help my clients improve their health!
My goal with the Centerworks.com blog is to share some of these little ah-ha moments with you! If you’re a fan of Centerworks and my blog posts – THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Blogging is a lonely job… I don’t always hear from my readers to know who’s enjoying my posts, but I’m very glad you’re out there.
If you’re interested in gleaning more tidbits of health inspiration from other experts in the Pilates industry, and are curious to see who else made the list. I hope you’ll check out this article to learn more — Top 75 Pilates Blogs.
And, if you want to stay in the loop for what’s happening at Centerworks – I hope you’ll get on the list for my Wellness Success eNews and updates. I’ve never been one to clutter your inbox with mail – but do promise to give you good usable content to help you keep moving in a positive direction to improve your health.
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- Stretch Out Strap™ (XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster) 18.95 Includes XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ $159 Includes Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback, Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Foot Fitness Kit, Yamuna Foot Savers and Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George