Foot Fitness Is Important To Help Maintain A Healthy Body & Optimal Structural Support
A building will topple to the ground if the foundation for its structure isn’t sound and stacked correctly, one brick on top of the next. We increase our risk of injury and unnecessary wear-and-tear on our system if our human structure is out of whack.
The Foundation of our Structure is the Feet:
To maintain and improve our structural foundation, proper foot care, and foot fitness is a MUST! Good health starts from the ground up.
Just like the foundation for a house, or high-rise office building, the basement has to be build right. It doesn’t take much, but a little attention to the 52 bones in your feet, and supporting muscles can go a long way towards improving the balance of everything from the ground up! It might be possible to trace almost every issue, pain, or problem that we experience back to our feet…
How often to you take the time to exercise your feet?
Not just stand, walk, or run on them, but actually “exercise” them?
3 Tips To Improve Foot Fitness, Structural Support,
Posture, & Whole-Body Health
- Do Pilates
Footwork is an important part of Pilates. Exercising barefoot, and utilizing the resistance of the springs on the Reformer, Cadillac, and Chairs, along with the Pilates Foot Corrector, can help stretch and strengthen your feet – the foundation of good posture.
- Spend Time Barefoot
Walking barefoot at the beach is an excellent way to stretch and strengthen your feet. Other barefoot wellness activities are great too. Yoga, Dance, Tai Chi, Martial Arts…these activities have you bending, stretching, moving, and balancing your body to provide a healthy foot fitness workout.
- Exercise Your Feet
Practice specific foot care exercises as a part of your weekly workout routine. Walking and running (whether you’re wearing shoes, or going barefoot) is not enough to stretch and strengthen ALL the parts of your feet that really need exercise to maintain healthy feet and a well-balanced body.
It doesn’t tons of extra time every week, but think about it…If you expect your feet to provide a stable, well-balanced foundation to support your body for a lifetime of good health. How much time to you actually spend taking care of your feet? It’s easier to be proactive and care for them before they hurt, rather than scramble to try and get back to good health.
Either way – a little focus on foot care and exercising the feet can go a long way towards helping you maintain good posture and enjoy great structural support for a healthy body and active life.
Know you need to take better care of your Feet? Get a Runfit Kit!
You don’t have to be a runner to enjoy the benefits of all these fabulous foot care products. Stretch, strengthen and exercise your ankles, arches, and toes with these easy-to-use foot care tools. These are absolutely the best foot-fitness resources to help you keep your feet healthy, fit, and pain-free. Get a Runfit Kit!
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- Stretch Out Strap™ (XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster) 18.95 Includes XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ $159 Includes Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback, Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Foot Fitness Kit, Yamuna Foot Savers and Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George