I Want to Be a Pilates Teacher!
Is this something that you’ve said or thought lately? “I Love Pilates, and want to become a Pilates Teacher!”
Teaching Pilates is a great career choice.
I have had more fun in the past 16 years teaching Pilates than at any other job I’ve ever had. In fact, it’s hard to consider teaching Pilates a “job.” This is the most rewarding thing I’ve ever done. Every day it’s a new opportunity to help other people improve their quality of life and whole-body health. And my body had the priviledge of figuring it all out first, (since you’ve got to be a Pilates student, before you can become a great Pilates teacher!)
My Thoughts on Being a Pilates Teacher
Do I know everything there is to know about Pilates? Nope… but I think that’s a good thing!
But I Do know A LOT, and have tons of valuable information to share.
One of the most interesting things about teaching Pilates is that I can honestly say that every day I learn something new! Sometimes I learn new things while I’m doing my own personal Pilates workouts. And other days, my clients help me discover new things. It might be a new and improved cue, or visual image, other days it may be a modification to an exercise, progression that helps improve technique, or just something I “see” that I never noticed before.
The biggest reward is the feedback I get from my clients. When I hear, I’m stronger, I’m a half an inch taller, my back doesn’t hurt anymore, my shoulder-pain is gone, I can do a Roll Up, my neck feels much better, my hip doesn’t bother me anymore, I can walk without foot-pain,…and more. This is the encouragement I need to know that I’m helping make a positive difference in the lives of others because I’ve chosen to be a Pilates Teacher!
Are You Ready to Become a Pilates Teacher?
If you’ve been doing Pilates for awhile and think you’re ready to cross over the line from Pilates student to Pilates teacher, now’s a great time to checkout the Centerworks® Pilates Teacher-Training program. This comprehensive Pilates Teacher Ed program will help teach you everything you need to know to develop your skills and become a fantastic Pilates teacher!
- Learn the Pilates exercises in detail – Pilates Matwork, Pilates Reformer, Trapeze Table/Cadillac, Pilates Chairs, Pilates Barrels, and Supplemental Equipment
- Develop Your Eye to See, Spot, and Cue
- Learn Exercise Modifications, Fundamental Exercises & Concepts
- Become More Knowledgeable on the Do’s and Don’ts for Pilates Exercise Safety
- Get Guidelines for Working with Special Populations
- Become Confident with your Pilates Teaching & Cueing Skills
- Gain the Skills YOU Need to Work the Pilates System & Design Safe and Effective Pilates Exercise Programs
The Centerworks Pilates Teacher-Training Program will take you step, by step, through the process of becoming a knowledgeable Pilates professional. Which means… a long, enjoyable, and successful career teaching Pilates. Whether you want to teach part-time for fun, or full-time for a career change, the education and expertise you need is the same. NOW is the time to dive in to the most fun you’ve had in your life! Stop just thinking about becoming a Pilates Teacher and DO IT!
Upcoming Centerworks Pilates Teacher-Training Workshops
The next series of Centerworks Teacher-Training workshops will begin in January 2011. But to help you prepare and get all your questions answered before things start in January, I’ll be offering a complimentary Intro to Pilates Teacher-Training Workshop in November 2010.
Hope to see YOU at the Intro to Pilates Teacher-Training Workshop! And would love the opportunity to mentor you into the career of your dreams!
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George