Personal Foot Care Solutions
- Do you ever experience foot pain?
- Do your feet ache after a long day at work?
- Do you avoid exercising because you want to keep the pressure off your feet?
- Have you been searching for ways to help your feet feel better, but are having trouble finding the best solution?
It can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be…
Your Foot Care Options
Depending on your feet, you could schedule a consultation with a podiatrist. Based on the professional diagnosis of your medical foot specialist, you can make decisions on the most appropriate plan of action to improve the health of your feet. Some problems might easily be fixed with surgery.
This can be a quick fix, but any medical procedure is going to be expensive. In addition to the financial investment you will also have to plan for your recovery. It will require time off work and time off your feet. Plus there are no guarantees! You face the possibility that the pain you had, might just be replaced with new or different problems once the procedures are completed.
Your next option might be orthotics, or special arch support inserts for your shoes. These can be bought off the shelf, designed as a one-pair-fits-all (but really each of us have unique and different feet).
Or you can pay hundreds of dollars for custom fit inserts that are molded specifically for the contours of your feet. While arch supports can be very helpful, there can be a few drawbacks here also. Our feet are designed to be strong and flexible, with the ability to adapt to the surfaces we walk on. As your health and posture improve, your feet will change too. If you purchase inserts that can not be readjusted as your body changes they may at some point make you feel worse instead of better.
There’s a better way…
Before you take drastic measures, schedule surgery, or invest in expensive inserts, you owe it to yourself to consider learning the exercises in the “Fantastic Feet” book that have helped many others improve the health of their ankles, arches and toes!
Relieve your foot pain
Why not start with a safe, simple, economical approach to improving health. Exercises specifically designed for your feet are detailed in full, complete with illustrations in Fantastic Feet.
We spend time exercising every other part of our body but don’t do much for our feet. We cram them into poorly fitting shoes, stand for long hours, pound the pavement to exercises our heart & lungs, and wear old and beloved “favorite” shoes that gave up supporting our feet a long time ago.
By learning a simple and fun series of exercises that you can do at home, or at work, you can start improving the strength and flexibility of your feet and ankles, and training the muscles of your feet and lower legs to provide real support for your body from the inside out.
Treat your feet!
Whether you have flat feet, high arches, bunions, hammer toes, or healthy feet
and you want to keep them that way…the FANTASTIC FEET exercises, can benefit you.
With only a few minutes of practicing these easy to learn FANTASTIC FEET! exercises just 2-3 times a week, you can significantly improve how your feet feel, and enjoy the benefits of improving your posture from the ground up.
Work at your own pace! There are exercises that are performed lying down, seated and standing so that you can pick the level that’s most appropriate for you, with lots of choices to challenge you when you’re ready for more.
Best of all, these exercises can work for all ages!
Click on one of these Fantastic Feet! Solutions to learn more.
The Fantastic Feet! Workshop is excellent for developing a quick and easy exercise program to improve the subtle muscle imbalances that start at the feet and affect our posture and health. Learn exercises for healthy and happy feet today!
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ 2.0 $195 Includes Fantastic Feet Book, Arch Activators (pair), Toe Bandz Kit (4 bands + mini massage ball), Toe Separators Kit (1 pair skinny & 1 pair wide), Super-Ankle Board + exercise booklet and video training program, Foot Fitness COMBO Exercise Selection Guide Booklet -- All in a convenient, portable mesh carry bag; PLUS the Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Fantastic Feet mini-foot fitness kit (sticks, stones, TheraBand, and mini-massage ball), RunFit Kit 2.0 Quick Reference Guide (laminated charts) (to help you pick the best Run-Fit training tool/exercises to get started, based on the foot-care issues you may be dealing with…), Run-Fit Kit backpack to keep everything together, easy to find, and ready to use for your at-home, and on-the-go workouts.
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $10 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $10 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $10 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $10 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $59 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $27 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $14 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George