Tips for Using Your Bucket List: Be Happy, Reduce Stress, & Enjoy Life!
Can you think of all the times in your life that you’ve said, “Oh, I really want to try that!” or “I hope someday that I get to do __________.” But then life get’s busy, you’re schedule is home-to-work, work-to-home, and all of the things you want to see, or do, seem to get pushed to the far depths of your brain and seem to be forgotten.
What’s on Your Bucket List?
I’m going to encourage you to stop what you’re doing right now, and get out a piece of paper, open a word document on your computer, or click open the notepad on your phone and start jotting down anything and everything that comes to your brain that sounds fun, exciting, and needs to be on your bucket list for dreams and goals that you’d like to make happen before you actually “kick the bucket!”
- Health and fitness goals
- Places to go
- Things to see
- People to meet
- Stuff you want – house, car, jewelry, new bike…
- Wild Adventure – skydiving, bungee jumping, African safari, heli-skiing, climbing Mt. Everest…
- Talents to develop – art, dance, fly tying, knitting, singing….
It really doesn’t matter how far-fetched or crazy the things you write down are – just do it!
Not too long ago I found a list that I’d made more than 10 years ago. When I started looking at the things on my list – I realized that many of them had been achieved! And some of them were way out there and at the time I didn’t really believe I could ever make them happen. (But I wrote them down anyway!) And several of the big ones for me actually happened all in the same week!
Here’s the point…writing things down on your bucket list is the first step in making them become a reality! Set your intention and then have fun making your dreams come true.
There might be some things you can start taking active steps to make happen today. Other things on your list, might manifest with the help of a friend, or will come to happen down the road – But it’s actually great to keep this list in front of you, or at least put your list in a safe spot where you can find it and pull it out every so often to see what you’ve accomplished so you can say – “Wow! I’m so happy that I’ve gotten to do _____________!”
Chances are once you start paying attention to the things you really want to enjoy and achieve – you’ll find your stress level will go down, and personal happiness level will increase. You can be confident that you’re not just in a home to work, work to home rut, but are taking daily action steps to really enjoy life!
Fill your Bucket with fun and crazy things to do, and then enjoy emptying it one fantastic experience at a time!
- Pulse Power! The Daily Dozen – 10 Minute Workout Plan $7.99 Epub (for eReaders like Nook, iBooks, Sony Reader or software like Adobe Digital Editions) or PDF File (for accessing directly from your computer)
- Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat $40 Stimulate the foot reflexology points on the soles of your feet to release tension and stress and improve the fitness of your feet
- Pilates Walk – Tips, Techniques, and Exercises for a Healthy Stride 15.00 Quickly and Easily Maximize the Health Benefits of Your Walking Workouts
- Stretch Out Strap™ (XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster) 18.95 Includes XL Strap + Exercise Training & Conditioning Poster
- RunFit Foot Fitness Kit™ 2.0 $195 Includes Fantastic Feet Book, Arch Activators (pair), Toe Bandz Kit (4 bands + mini massage ball), Toe Separators Kit (1 pair skinny & 1 pair wide), Super-Ankle Board + exercise booklet and video training program, Foot Fitness COMBO Exercise Selection Guide Booklet -- All in a convenient, portable mesh carry bag; PLUS the Centerworks Acupressure Foot Massage Mat, Fantastic Feet mini-foot fitness kit (sticks, stones, TheraBand, and mini-massage ball), RunFit Kit 2.0 Quick Reference Guide (laminated charts) (to help you pick the best Run-Fit training tool/exercises to get started, based on the foot-care issues you may be dealing with…), Run-Fit Kit backpack to keep everything together, easy to find, and ready to use for your at-home, and on-the-go workouts.
- Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board Bundle $40 Includes Super Ankles Foot-Fit Board, 22-Page Exercise Spiral Bound Booklet and 41:20 "How-To" Exercise DVD
- Foam Roller Fitness Exercise Tips & Core Training Techniques $50 80-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Teachers Video Training: Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $50 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Combo: Foam Roller Fitness & Foam Roller Training for Pilates Pros $85 Live Video Training by Aliesa George,PMA-CPT
- How to Effectively Engage the Pelvic Floor to Help Strengthen the Core $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6-Dot Strategy for Effective Rotation of the Spine $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- 6 Simple Training Tips for Functional Movement at the Hips $35 60-Minute Video Training Presented by Aliesa George
- Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD $30 Pilates Magic Circle and Workout DVD
- Fantastic Feet! and Foot Fitness Kit Combo $30 Foot Fitness Kit and Fantastic Feet! 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Foot Fitness Kit $20 Foot Fitness Kit by Aliesa George
- Basic Pilates: The First 15 Matwork Exercises $12 37:30 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Beginner-Intermediate Pilates Matwork with Flow: 23 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Intermediate Pilates Matwork Flowing Fitness Challenge: 35 Exercises $12 41:10 Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Magic Circle Pilates Matwork: Basic-Intermediate $12 65 Minute Workout on Audio CD or MP3
- Posture Principles for Health $79 60-page study guide and DVD or Streaming Online Video
- A Barrel of Fun! Pilates Arc Barrel Workout $34.97 78-Page Spiral-Bound Book by Aliesa George
- Fantastic Feet! $20 95-Page Paperback by Aliesa George
- Return to Life Through Contrology $15.95 105-Page Paperback by Joseph H. Pilates
- Be FIT Journal $15 380-Page Paperback by Aliesa George